|The Technopark campus consists of 10 buildings consisting
primarily of office space and electronics laboratories.
The Technopark campus was formerly the site of the Transistor
R&D Center, an advanced semiconductor research and development
center recognized throughout the Soviet Union for power semiconductors.
The office space today consists of over 100,000 square feet expandable
to 300,000 square feet situated on 5.0 acres (2.0 hectare)
The office facilities at the Technopark have the following
In addition to facilities, resident companies at the Technopark
have access to the following services
- LAN and high speed internet access
- Clean room development environment
- Cafeteria services including catering for on campus events
- Library - planned
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Security with 24x7 access
- Corporate accounting
- Legal including corporate, intellectual property, etc.
- Business and General Management